17 Juni 2008

stupid cheating conclusion!

“He is cheating on me”
Why?
“Huaaa, why you ask?”
curiousity, sighh...
“With her assistant, ahhh, I should know it”
Hei, you are cheating also, rite? Why you are being mad at him?
“But he is cheating on me.”
But you are cheating also.
“But he doesn’t know if I’m cheating on him”
Hmmm, does it make you could be mad at him?
“Off course!! Because I know.”
If he knows that you are cheating also, then?
“Hmmm, I could tell that I do it because he did it first”
But you do it before he is cheating on you
“Yeah. Does it make me like a b#**h?"
Nope. Perhaps. Hmmm,,,
“Why?”
Is there anyone in this world ever be really really faithfull in his/her relationship? Why cheating seems like a sin from hell?
“Make sense.”
Well, cheating happen for a reason.
“Such as?”
When you are in a relationship, you want both of you could play a different role everytime. In one time, you want your partner to be your lover, then perhaps sometime you want him to be a big brother, next time, both of you in a same portion as a discussion partner, hmm,, and then he could see you also as his trully best friend.
“………” (Confused)
Perhaps just perhaps, when he thinks that you are his best friend that is the time when he thinks he could be cheating. Because you are just his friend. Stupid conclusion yeah?
“Yeah, so stupid.”
I know. Lets just ditch the one nite stand and get settled.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

FYI,yang ini inspired me so much lho..
aku sempet baca dulu dan tertawa dalam hati knowing you make this kinda conclusion abt cheating..
hehe..