28 Oktober 2009

Reality Bites series 1

I will start a fact with not necessary fact with a cruel comment about it.

Fact 1.
I'm only 5'4 inch average with 1,64 m.

Fact 2.
I love dogs and I really hate people who hates dogs.
The fact that I love dogs makes me really judge people and avoid people who hates dogs. Pardonez-moi, but the attitude of being.."hiiii...ohhh, i'm so afraid of the dog" really make me itchy and want to slap them. Stand still, they won't bite anyway. Afterall, you eat their meat if it serves in the table !

Fact 3.
I don't like driving but I have to drive by myself. That's why these days I limit the frequent of driving.

Fact 4.
I love to hang out with my close friend. For me, there are 3 level of friend : a friend - a good friend and a close friend. A best friend ? It's only for my mom and my man.

Fact 5.
You will never believe in me, but I'm really open minded yet thrilling to do a new adventure ! such as what ? you'll never guess about it.

Fact 6.
I love sexy stuff. I mean sexy...it's sexy.

Fact 7.
I love ice-tea. I have to drink that once in a day. Not any ice-tea, a homemade ice-tea.

Fact 8.
Writting is my pleasure, though I don't have much time these days. If you caught me writting then that's the moment I can make love with life.

Fact 9.
I found myself not a musical person(though I learn to play piano since I was kids), not able to play any instrument, and not able to sing. I like to hear people play, sing or create a music but never ask me to do so.

Fact 10.
I don't like conflict. You'll find me rarely have a fight or a conflict. Some says it's really hard to make me angry. But yes, If I already feel insulted, I will act nicely then I will stab your life in front of your face and then I go away. Then be aware of me.


10 Fact for series 1 is enough ! I will continue again for the next round.

1 komentar:

Hujan rintik-rintik mengatakan...

haha..nice article jeng...